Monday, May 14, 2007

Pistons

As most people know the Detroit Pistons won the playoffs in 1989,1990 [they were called the bad boys then] and in 2004. Two years ago, in 2005 and 2006 the Pistons were the best team in the NBA [national basketball association], but lost their chance to the San Antonio Spurs, and the Miami Heat. Now the Pistons are back to win!!!!!!! With the starting five being Chauncey Billups, Tayshaun Prince, RIP Hamilton, Rasheed Wallace, and Chris Webber, the Pistons have very high chances of winning!The Pistons are currently playing the Chicago Bulls, leading the series 3-1. If the Pistons win one more game the Bulls will be OUT!!!!

4 comments:

RC HAMMER said...

go pistons

RC HAMMER said...

Above was my Dad's comment. This is me. Ryker. At least you have something to write about.

I'm going to add you to my links.

Isabella (a girl from school) will probably come here... don't let her see the Republican thing!!! :) haha... that'd funny.

My blog is: http://theflippingsweetblogtwo.blogspot.com

GOD bless you kousin.
Peace.

RC Hammer

Abbey said...

Hey Ryker!!!! I didnt know what to write so i chose the best sports team in like the world..... why would isabella not like the republican?????

Well come up some time!! I can drive the big 4-wheeler

~Abbey

Abbey said...

Ryker I tried to go on your blog like 10 times and it wont work. e-mail it 2 me again....

~Abbey